Sunday 26 February 2012

7 days, 7 photos #1






1. Birthday Cake
Monday- Was my birthday but I didn't get up to much as I had school, after I just went out for a meal with my family and opened my presents (haul here) Thought I'd show you my cake because it was so cute I know its very childish but idc, I love it!


2. MEGA SUPERCURLYCRUNCHIELISTIC - CHOCCABERRY SUNDAE
Tuesday- Didn't do anything apart from to go school and to dancing so I thought I'd show you the picture of the pudding I had when I went out for a meal on my birthday. It was a massive bowl the size of my head (from the bottom) it had warm chocolate brownie, berry's, vanilla ice cream, squirty cream, pieces of crunchie then a curly wurly on top! It was so nice but absolutely massive me and my sister shared it but we couldn't finish it all.


3. Extensions Moustache
Wednesday- I wore this outfit to my meal and wore my extensions so though I'd share this funny photo with you!

4. Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Foundation
Thursday- I went out and brought the latest Rimmel foundation in was between this and Boujour Healthy Mix but at a steal price of £5.99 so I snapped it up.

5. Barry M 'Cyan Blue'
Friday- Painted my nails with 'Cyan Blue' this is the first summer colour I've wore in ages.

6. MAC 'Impassioned' and Sleek 'Life's a Peach'
Saturday- Went shopping and picked up a new MAC lipstick :-) and another sleek blush (review coming soon)

7. Forever 21 Scarf
Sunday- Sporting my new Forever 21 scarf that I purchased yesterday.

Sorry the first days were a bit long but its exiting for me to relive my birthday, ehe. Promise next time it will be shorter!


xroseypinkcheeks xo

12 comments:

  1. loving the pics :)follow back please
    http://CosmicGlitter30.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post that desert looks sooooo yummy, my nails are that colour at the moment :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 7 days 7 photos is a really nice idea, and I love the nail polish, I have it too, followed :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shoes are from Topshop:) I love the scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!

    Let me know what the foundation is like when you have tried it!

    I am a new follower :)

    Please check out my blog:- http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. im loving the cyan blue nail polish. def getting myself one now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely posta nd great blog! :-)

    Do check mine out too if you like
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! What an amazing cake. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete