Sunday 4 March 2012

review: sleek blush's




left to right 'life's a peach' 'pixie pink'
without flash

with flash

with flash

without flash

Sorry I didn't do my this on time this week but I've had a lot going on and will catch up with them all today. So on to the review, I only have two Sleek blushes and these are the ones that really stood out to me but I will defiantly be purchasing more and you should really check them out. You can purchase them from Superdrug for around £4.29 the colour's I have are 'Pixie Pink' and 'Life's a Peach' if I'm honest I haven't even used the peach one yet and I don't know why. I wasn't sure to use it with the foundation I am using at the moment (review coming soon) the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation as its a glowing bronzy foundation anyway and I didn't think its would really make much differents so I've been wearing the pink colour all the time. As for the actually application, it goes on so well and just glides over your foundation. The colour pay off is amazing and you can really build the colour up or tone it down (like I do for school) I only use a tiny bit so it will probably last me a long time.

xroseypinkcheeks xo




4 comments:

  1. I love the pixie pink blush! my fave

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. blush is one of my favorite beauty products and these colors are really beautiful! the peach is perfect for spring.

    xo alicia
    http://www.aliciadoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sleek makeup and my favourite blush is Sleek's Pixie Pink :)

    http://meganmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blusher colours~!!


    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete