Sunday 4 December 2011

perfect winter lip.

Sorry this is even worse quality than on my camera because it was taken on my blackberry, which has the worst camera ever. Anyway even though you can't exactly see how lovely this lip color is I am still going to be telling you the products used. I love messing around with lip colors because I think there is so much you can do with, and they are probably my favorite makeup product especially mac ones.                      
 First I exfoliated my lips with my really simple homemade lip scrub which I will do a post later on and then just applied a little vasaline and left that to moisturize my lips. The base was a mac creamsheen in 'ravishing' which is a lovely nudy orange color perfect for winter, over the top of this I applied a Barry M limited edition lip gloss in nearly nude (which came with the limited edition impulse spray)


left to right
mac 'ravishing' £13.50
barry m 'nearly nude'£1.99(limited edition)


xroseypinkcheeks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment