Wednesday 14 December 2011

healthy breakfast smoothie.


Recently I have trying to be a bit healthy and I thought I'd share with you what I normally have for breakfast, its filling and really good for you. Its very simple and takes no time but if you are really pushed for time in the morning you could just make it the night before in a take out cup and drink it on your way out.





Ingredients:
150g low fat organic yogurt.
100g of frozen berries (raspberries are is what I prefer)

1 small banana .
1 tbsp of muesli.

Method

First of all you need to put your natural yogurt, berries and your flaxseed or muesli in a blender and blend until the its a liquid with no lumps in it. Then add the banana and blend for around 15 seconds, just pour into a glass and your ready to go. Told you it was simple, enjoy:--)







xroseypinkcheeks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment