Could think of a post to do today so I decided to post about my Barry M nail collection, I don't have to many compared to other people on here. I think I have around 10. I am hoping to get a few more soon including mint green and also want to try out there clear coat and some different colored crackle polish. Barry M are my favorite nail polish to use not just because of how there apply(which is amazing by the way) but the wide range of colors and the gorgeous packaging. They are really good value for money and are around £2.99 at Boots and Superdrug but there are normally offers on 2 for £5. The crackle ones retail at around £3.99, so I'm not going to go into much detail on all the colors but I will talk about a few of my favorites.
left to right
bright purple 303
peach melba 318
- this one is probably my favorite summer nail color and my most used nail varnish, its a gorgeous peachy baby pink and look lovely with a tan.
berry ice cream 308
- this is also one I find myself reaching for in the summer months its a pretty lilacy purple.
left to right
cyan blue 294
spring green 290
-this was my first every Barry M nail paint and to be honest I don't know why I brought it because I have only wore it once.
- this is my second bottle of this so already you can
tell how much I love this but it a really nice color for winter and you are able to wear it anywhere with anything.
pink iridescent 264
- I brought this because I love to put a glitter varnish on my ring finger and I didn't have a decent one, nothing more to say really.
black nail effect 311
- I'm sure you have heard about these already because they have been around a while now and plenty of brands make them in lots of different colors but basically you able a thin layer over any color varnish and it shows the color through in the cracks of it. Perfect for livening up any nail color.