Sunday 15 January 2012

MAC studio finish concealer review.

I recently purchased the mac studio finish concealer and though i would give you my thoughts on it, i haven't had it too long so it won't be a long in depth review just my first thoughts. So i actually went to mac planning to get the studio sculpt concealer but when i was having the color match i was persuaded to purchase this one instead and i'm actually glad i did. This concealer retails at a resealable £13.50 this being on of mac more affordable products but in no way does this affect the brilliant quality of most mac products. As you can see this is not a liquid concealer from the fact it is a pot making it quite creamy and thick which is what i feel i need under my eyes, you only need the tiniest amount and it blends so nicely and easily. I don't apply it with my fingers because i just feel putting your fingers in the pot is a bit uncleanly and i'm a bit 'OCD' about things like that so i just take the end of my qvs concealer brush and apply around three dots under each eye and one on my lid. I then dab it into my skin with the brush and after blend it out with a fluffy crease brush (no 7 blend and contour brush), this also has spf 35 which is a major bonus and as far as i've trialed it doesn't become funny with a camera flash unlike most spf products. Overall i really like this product and as of yet found no negative points about it, this is my first mac concealer but i will be sure to try some more out soon.   



Disclaimer- I was not payed or asked to do this review, this was purchased with my own money as like all other products mentioned on my blog(unless stated otherwise) this is by own and truthful opinion as always :-)

xroseypinkcheeks xo  

3 comments:

  1. I bought the liquid version a few weeks ago but would you say this version would be suitable for oily/normal skin?
    x
    www.smkonx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a good concealer, not a bad price too! xo

    ReplyDelete