Friday 25 November 2011

november glossybox.

glossybox.co.uk 
Early this week I received my 6 th glossy box. If I'm honest I wasn't expecting to much of this months glossybox considering last months was a special addition with and extra product and really it wasn't to much, but for an amazing £12.75 I can't be expecting all full size products every month but hopefully next months will be as good as October :--)
Product Received This Month:
                                                                       



Nail Rock, Designer Nail Wraps.


The first product I received in this months glossybox, was these wonderful nail wraps. A couple of months ago I received the same idea but for your toes which went terribly wrong so I wasn't in much hurry to try another but these seem to be much easier to apply. Unlike the others all you need to do with these is apply nail varnish remover to varnish free nails then smooth the nail wraps on your nail and shape them around you nail. Also they should last up to seven days which is amazing considering I normally end up painting mine two or three time a week because I can't stand chipped nails! What glossybox has to say 'They won't chip or stain the nail, require no drying time and deliver on trend style in just 15 minutes. For a pack it would cost you £6.65 which is around half the price of a glossybox 'good I know!' you can purchase these at nailrock.com where there are plenty of gorgeous designs to choose from but mine are called black lace on red (original )I am planning to have ago with them tomorrow night and if they go to plan (finger crossed) I will do a post on what they've turned out like:--) e fi



Phillip Kingsley, Elasticizer.
Dead See Spa Magik, Delicate Boosting Mask.
Arbonnem Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme.



I'll start with Phillip Kingsley, Elasticizer which retails at £52.10 for a 500ml bottle so you've pretty much got your money back already considering you get a healthy size sample. I have used this product twice in the last week and its left my hair feeling soft and much more manageable but basically its a moisturizing pre shampoo treatment. Before you wash your hair when its wet you apply the product in sections and leave on for 10-15 minutes then just shampoo and condition as normal. If I'm honest I don't I would pay the full price for this product but its defiantly starting to improve my hairs condition so I'll have to wait and see how it helps my hair  and may consider repurchasing this product.

The second sample was Dead See Spa Magik, Delicate Boosting Mask which retails at £8.80. I haven't had chance to try this product yet, but it smells lovely, so I won't go into much detail but it claims to be a deeply hydrating boosting mask. You apply it with your fingers all over your face and leave for 10-15 minutes then remove with a damp sponge.

I also received Arbonne, Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme this retails at £19 for 118ml, which personally I don't see why you would spend that much on a hand creme. Anyway it has kiwi cell extracts and moisture fresh complex (no idea what that is?) Really its not that special apart from the fact it spells heavenly but I only used it once when I first received my box and if I'm honest I hardly ever use hand creme because my hands never seem dry and I never remember either.


Illamasque, Freak Eau De Parfum.


The last product is an Illamasque perfume sample and I will be honest and admit I really am not a big fan of this its is extremely strong for me and spells very fake and chemicals like nail varnish remover? unlike my ideal perfume light and floral. I've heard it is a unisex scent, I may be mistake but that may explain why personally i don't think I will be using this. The only reason I am keeping it, is the the gorgeous packaging.


xroseypinkcheeks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment